Monday, June 18, 2007

nonononononononononono

How far can you walk with broken knees?

How hard can you counter strike your adversities?

Some say that reality is dependent on the speculation you relatively entrust in your attitudes.

You are in the crossroad. The choice of choosing is your.

For every living creature, no matter what, the destiny is only one.

I eagerly watch and interact with people. Through such contact and impact we deal with the expectations hovering upon our routine and that pervades our personalities.

I admit; I am afraid of talking about me. Many times I let the expectations deceive my integrity and I fall into fantasies. I hide myself to play the game and score in my favor, using tricks and telling lies. Delving for meaning where is no meaning.

Looking for beauty where is no beauty..

1 comment:

Fernanda Rossinih said...

Lauryn Hill said once: "Fantasy is what they want, but reality is what they need."
I just think the mask we use, don't fit... that's all...
It's good to talk about ourselves at least we're refleting our acts and choices...
Saudades!! Nao existe em ingles!! rs